Motherhood is About Raising and Celebrating


As a physician, my life is like eat, sleep, go for the duty, and repeat. I try hard in adding some spice to it. But, all I can do is, asking the patients something about their personal life, trying new strategies to deal with stubborn patients, or at max, ordering some different meal from the canteen. The stereotypic process keeping on every day sometimes works to bring negativity to me, but I make myself stronger again. On one such usual day, I got struck by an article(http://bit.ly/2adqOuj) about the sanctuary which reminded me my visit to it.

My visit to the reserve during my college days brought me closer to the primal aspect of nature. I realized that we are all the same organisms manifested in different forms, and I could understand this from the motherhood displayed by animals at the reserve.
The mischievous tiger cubs were being pacified by their angry yet caring mothers; calves were frolicking around with their graceful mothers, and these sights assured me that the Almighty has indeed given the gift of motherhood to all living organisms. My routine life was pretty much on track until I came across with the below snap of a tigress caressing her cub in Pandharpauni forest in Tadoba Andheri Tiger Reserve.
I felt a vibe of exhilaration to me when I saw the image and nostalgia set in. Life, as we know it starts from birth. The grace of the tigress with which she caresses her cub in the picture brought back some lovely memories. Birth is an occasion which demands celebrations in various cultures all over the world and has certain traditional practices for these celebrations while in an event of birth. Indian culture shows vivid representations of the bliss of birth.
The various traditions followed in different states across India demonstrates the reverence of Indian people towards new birth. However, the contemporary culture and changing lifestyles have changed the perspective of individuals towards birth. Many young women are hesitant to take on the role of a mother while many other suffer from the inability to bear a child.
25 Years of Experience
I have been in the field of fertility treatment and IVF surrogacy for the past 25 years, and my patients have received the best fertility treatment and the surrogacy services, which have also provided the gift of parenthood to many couples. With a credible academic background and continuous practice in the field, I have been able to reach every single patient with a helping hand.
The complications of pregnancy might be withholding many women from motherhood. You can visit my clinic for personal counselling sessions if you have any doubts about fertility treatment and pregnancy. 
General Perspective towards Infertility
It took me back to one of the most uplifting moments I have ever lived. I still remember the day Shanti came to my clinic with a sheer hopelessness. Though she thought its part of my profession to encourage the clients, I was motivated by her passion to be a mother. I mean she was just exemplary for me in an era when every girl is so desperate about competing with boys, being like the boys or doing all those a boy is supposed to; instead of realizing the preciousness of a female life.
It’s a Challenge to Help
In an era where the divine gift of motherhood is being kept aside by the contemporary young ladies, prioritizing the lavishness of life or career, Shanti snatched away the complete respect of me towards her. I was touched, in fact, took it as a challenge to help someone in getting the divine maternity to someone who deserves it. It was moreover a special case as Shanti was the only daughter and daughter-in-law in both her family. It was a bit challenging as Shanti was already 46
Honestly speaking, I can’t express that feeling in sheer words the day I informed Shanti that she is soon going to be a mother. If the real joy is the joy of giving, motherhood is about sacrifice; the ultimate form. Wish I could take the snap on that day as my sight accidentally stuck on Shanti from the car; it was the same pose as of the tigress.

No comments:

Post a Comment